Tropica Aquarium Soil
- Aquarium Soil is a complete bottom layer
- Can be used without any other types of bottom layer
- The grain size of 2-3 mm makes it easy for planting
- Aquarium Soil ensures proper growth and stimulates red color
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Get Flat 10% Discount on All Orders.
Use Coupon code "DIWALI10" at Checkout to avail the Discount.
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Domestic Shipping is Free and Insured.
Once Order is received, the products will be shipped within 2 days and delivered within 5 to 7 days.
Our Logistics Partners : Fedex, Delhivery, FedEx, India Post, Ecom Express, Gati, DTDC, Bluedart.
Incase you would like to opt for any special shipping conditions, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the order is shipped and we will try our best to accommodate it.
Incase of abnormal situation like natural calamity or pandemic, the shipment and delivery of the order can be delayed.
Tropica Aquarium SoilAquarium Soil ensures good and active growth from the beginning, and boosts the red plant shades. It is a complete substrate, which can be used without any other types of bottom layer.
Aquarium Soil is an active bottom layer that lowers the pH value and slightly affects the water chemistry. We recommend that you change 25-50% of the water min. twice a week during the first 4 weeks after establishing the aquarium.
How do I calculate the quantity of Soil or Soil Powder needed for my tank?
- Measure your tanks length and width in cm, for example 90 x 60 cm.
- Consider the thickness of the bottom layer you want, e.g. 8 cm.
- Make the layer thicker towards the rear wall for a great visual effect!
- The calculation to do is length x width x layer divided by 1000.
- In our example, 90 x 60 x 5/1000 = 43,2 L Soil/Soil Powder needed.